I have a number unchecked files from Muhos and Lemmenjoki as well. Last summer I checked one LA-night recorded on the 30th-31st January 2010. I was suprised to have excellent conditions! It is time to publish the log ;-)
To click "Muhos 2009-2010" there is the complete log with EXACT frequencies. Please note to open "sheet 2/LA 30.1.2010". Sheet 1 contains other loggings form that season.
Most interesting stations were as follows:
840 R Nacional de Panama
860 La Voz de Canaguate, Valledupar
860 Voces de Occidente, Buga
870 La Voz de Tolima, Ibagué
890 R Ristmo Stereo, Chitré
920 R Mia, Santos
940 R Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana, Quito
950 GRD Guayaquil
950 Armonias Boyacenses
970 R Olimpica, La Vega
980 Oxigeno, Cucuta
980 R COCO, La Habana
1020 RCN Pereira
1030 R Ginen, Port au Prince
1040 R Splendit, Cuenca
1080 R RPQ Sport, Santo Domingo
1150 RCN Neiva
1160 Frecuencia Bolivariana, Monteria
1160 t. R Aeropuerto, Barranquilla
Unfortunatelly I had only two IQ´s (center fq´s 910, 1110) working. I had to use one month to analyze the material and found 105 stations. The log contains all of them, even dominants. If could have recorded the whole AM band, the number of identified stations would have been around 300 I suppose. Stations were fading from an amazingly wide area: Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, western Venezuela, Panama, western West Indies from 2330 to 0400 utc. This was almost as fascinating opening as on the 22nd and 24th of October this season (log published before). Anyway, these three dates have been the most interesting LA-openings I have had in Muhos since 2002.
Special attention to Henrik Klemetz (HK) who helped me to solve several cases!
OAU7L R Andina, Juliaca PRU 1370
7 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti