perjantai 23. joulukuuta 2011

LOG 22.-24.10. AND 12.11.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK "MUHOS 2011-2012" TO SEE THE WHOLE LOG.

I have spent 5 or 6 weeks analyzing exceptionally good LA conditions on the 22nd and 24th of October. Those days ar the best ones I have had in Muhos so far.
Results:
-40 new loggings for me (30 SA, 3 CA, 7 NA)
-3 stations I have logged only on SW before
-5 stations to report again with better detais
-I suppose the next ones have not been logged in Finland before:
R Nacional de Colombia, Tunja 560
R Super de Medellin 710
R Democracia, Quito 920
R Primavera, Huancayo 980
Caracol, Neiva 1010
R Buenaventura 1240
Caracol, Monteria 1310
R Progreso 720
tent. WHSR Pompano Beach FL 980

Jari Vanhatalo, JVA, has created an ingenious system how to analyze conditions scientifically. The program needs exact splits of stations heard before. If you learn to analyze all the material this system gives you can save a lot of time. Anyway, the most important thing is to know exact frequencies of heard LA-stations. Otherwise it is very hard to find new stations. Many thanks to Jari who also participated in checking the files when testing his creation.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti