lauantai 5. marraskuuta 2011

MUHOS QTH UNDER RECONTSRUCTION

Hi folks

I am back again having had quite a reconstruction in Muhos. It took more than 70 hours to do all that I wanted. Now everything should be under control. My aerials are now as follows:
240 (249) 730 meters
250 (259) 1000 meters
272 (281) 850 meters
282 (291) 930 meters
294 (303) 900 meters
305 (314) 1030 meters

I had excellent conditions towards LA from 22nd to 24th of October. However, I haven´t checked those files yet. Later that week conditions were almost useless.

I am in Muhos right now. I checked the conditions on Friday night and last night as well. Conditions were useless to any directions. Only some of the most common stations were audible. It was the same in Lemmenjoki.

If someone is interested in having an expedition in this QTH, please contact me.

73s Jari

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti