R Libertad de Junin confirmed my quite old reception. This station has not been heard on SW in 2000´s, has it? Probably R Libertad is inactive on SW. They have a nice webpage http://www.rlibertadjunin.com/
I was born in 1960 in Isokyrö, Finland. I have been dx-ing since 1973. Nowadays my main targets are Latin- and North-America. Photo which you can see on this blog was taken in Muhos a couple of years ago. I have a sparetime cottage in Muhos where I use to listen to American AM stations. I have also participated in numerous expeditions in Lapland since 1976, mainly in Lemmenjoki almost yearly.
This is the cottage I use for dx-ing. It is situated about 40 km´s south-east of Oulu where I live. My antenna farm is as follows: 245 (1000 m), 271 (1100 m), 282 (700 m), 293 (850 m), 305 (1000 m)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti