I have been quite inactive this fall. No reports, no QSL´s. Except KOBB Bozeman MT 1230 and La Voz de Carabobo, Valencia 1040 (tnx ABU). However, I have been dxing at my cottage in Muhos every now and then. I suppose that 40-50 reports are waiting for sending out and some fascinating files for checking. Log is being published; most of it has already been written :-) I met with interesting evening cx towards NA on the 20th of October and 7th of November. Most interesting ones are WBNW 1120, WVNZ 1320, WLNA 1420 and WLIM 1580. I have to mention also Peru opening on the 19th of November. Also some additions concerning LEM278 and Muhos 08-09 are coming. I had really extraordinary NA conditions on the 24-25th January 2009 in Muhos. The best additions to the Muhos log are WASR Wolfeboro NH 1420 and WJPA Washington PA 1550. But more details later.
LEM287 is now on. I arrived yesterday evening before 19 utc. Having given some tulips to our 90-year-old host Kristiina it was time set up the listening post. I am not sure about the quality of the conditions in the night because I had to concentrate on controlling all the 6 SDR´s and 1 NRD in a sensible way and sleeping as well. There were yankees all day long till 15 utc. It seems that the most interestings moments were before noon. I noticed KROE 930 and KID 590 "on the fly". Next I have to google which one is broadcasting ESPN deportes radio on 1310. Probably some bullshit from the west.
Mika Mäkeläinen (MTM) will join the LEM287 team tomorrow. I will stay here till the 6th of January and Mika the 8th if conditions are favourable.
HAPPY DX-ING IN 2010 !
OAU7L R Andina, Juliaca PRU 1370
7 vuotta sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti