perjantai 17. huhtikuuta 2009

MUHOS-LOGGINGS 2008-09

Muhos-loggings of the season can be viewed by clicking the link on the right. I have not been so active due to lack of time and continuos forestworks. However, I was lucky to be on the band on the 25th and 26th of January... thanks to JVA for the hint.

I think I had the best NA conditions towards US eastern coast I have ever had on the 24-25th (sat-sun). Hannu Asikainen (HAS) spent this night with me and we had amazing dx-fun. We even didn´t have time to enjoy more than one beer before stations started to boom in at 2030 utc. It was a pity I was not dx-ing one day before. According to fellow dx-ers the conditions were excellent as well. Sun-mon night (25th-26th) was much worse, however, it was worth listening. Most files have already been checked, but some most interesting frequencies have to be rechecked.

1 kommentti:

  1. Congratulations Jari!

    Nice loggings, especially those between January 24th and 25th. I have some files left on those very days and as I went them through yesterday nothing special was found. Oldies music though on 1250 during your suberb three-in-a-row highlight. Needless to say, no id´s were found.

    The "Hallelujah Moment" as they´d say in the Swedish Idol

    A new fall, new antennas -the hunt will continue

    Markku Jussila (MJ), Karperö, Finland

    VastaaPoista